Wednesday, August 20, 2008

graduation

This morning I woke up late. i crawled out of bed on autopilot, did my normal routine then chose from the list of options what i had to do. when i realized i didn't have to go to work, i started looking for what needed to be done; for what priority toped my brain when i racked my brain.



i was listening to coldplay this morning, looking at fixed gears on craigs list and thinking to myself that i only have one more year of college left. i feel like i have four years, 8 semesters of knowledge to absorb till i get chucked out on my butt on some doorstep with a sign around my neck saying "hire me", thumb in mouth and all.

it's going to be crazy when i actually do graduate.. i have no idea what i'm going to do... maybe spain maybe israel maybe nowhere maybe new york i don't know


we will see. just anywhere but here. anyone want to live with me in spain? or israel?

tu quieres vivar en Espania con mi?



let go
lets go
let run
lets run



time goes by and time passes by so we sing..

No comments: