Monday, May 19, 2008

wow..

Jesus continues to amaze me everyday. He is teaching me so much and so much of it is completely unteachable by any sort of human standards. I don't think I can even explain it.. It's just Him. You can learn so much by just sitting and listening to what he has to say.

It's truly amazing...


I've been really questioning where I am right now, especially considering that my schooling is conflicting with me going to church wed. And I really would like to worship in fellowship with everyone else, but I know I am called to be a journalist, at least in schooling. I do know what I am supposed to do, I just have no idea how it's going to actually happen. I do know that God will provide it at the right time. I just have to be with Him and everything will come to me at just the time he wants it too.

I also know that I am supposed to be in rowing right now because my coach increased my scholarship to full ride for this last semester. PRAISE YOU JESUS oh FATHER

HALLELUJAH


You are revealing so much to me and how much I love YOU YOU YOU YOU not IT I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL THINGS NO MATTER WHAT IT IS YOU ARE THE SOURCE YOU ARE THE SOURCE YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER IT ALL YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER ME YOU HAVE OVERTAKEN ME JESUS YOU ARE SO AMAZING JEEEEEEEEEESUS

No comments: