Monday, March 5, 2007

Dearest world,

Coming halfway into college, I had a revelation of sorts. About half-way through my freshman year, I heard a quote, it rang: "Open your mind and shut your mouth"

It profoundly affected me and it's exactly what I did. I was done with dealing with the life I had for four years in high school and I wanted to change (which in H.S. I knew I wanted to change too - I wanted to be free). So, I literally opened my mind even wider and shut my mouth.

And as I did, I started to turn a corner in my life. Things started to make sense, and when I was facing my new road that was around that ever sharp corner, I found God. And it's been amazing ever since. The revelation that I have recieved from the Almighty has been all I could ever ask for, the gifts He has brought to me have been greater than anything I could imagine and the things that He has planned for me are not fathomable to my incapable, tiny brain.

And I think I'm finally starting to turn another corner and to walk down the deep dark ally of my career in the world.. and we'll see where it takes me. So here's to the adventure of life - three cheers for the unknown.

sincerely,
the girl determined to change the world.


Post Script: and this is just the tip of the iceberg...

No comments: